June 17, 2013

My New Home @ Honey Fig! - June 14, 2013


[ Honey Fig - www.honeyfig.com ]
 
My (hair) dream has come true!!! I am now a sales associate/hair consultant in training/amateur hair expert, working with the wonderful natural hair and skin experts at HONEY FIG. Yes, the same natural beauty boutique that I have been mentioning throughout my blog!

Here's some basic information about Honey Fig: Honey Fig is located at 4967 Yonge Street (3 blocks north of Sheppard on Yonge), Toronto ON, Canada. We carry over 80 different brands of natural and organic hair, skin and beauty products and also offer various beauty services! Our goal is to provide customers with the best shopping experience by educating them, listening to their needs and wants, suggesting products that will work for them and promoting a healthy, natural, nurturing, beautiful lifestyle. All of our products are made from natural or organic ingredients and are eco-friendly, cruelty-free, vegan or all of those combined! We are strong believers of leading a life where wellness and beauty intersect! Please visit our website www.honeyfig.com or give us a call at (416) 226-2100! You may also post a question via one of my blog entries to ask me about certain products/services.

Back to my dream job! This is the PERFECT way for me to develop and strengthen my hair skills in terms of hair care, hair consulting, product reviews, beefing up my blog and more! My role at Honey Fig is sales associate but I will do so much more than just sell products! While some customers come into our store knowing exactly what they want and from which brand, most customers come to us based on a referral or recommendation from others. Most people don't have a clue what their hair needs, what they want, what works, what doesn't work. That's where I come in! My job is to guide them in their purchase based on their hair needs and budgets. The best part is making friends and building relationships with people just like me!

I have also taken upon myself to educate my friends and families about hair and the hair products that Honey Fig sells. I am going to live my life as a true Honey Fig ambassador and get as many customers into the store so they can start leading a healthier, more natural life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment