June 07, 2013

Comments, Suggestions, Questions, Hairstories? I Welcome Them!!! - June 7, 2013

I just want to send out a super brief and friendly reminder that I wholeheartedly welcome any comments, suggestions, questions and hairstories you may have for me! I am (obviously) a very open person and value any opinions that come my way! Interested in the products I use? Want to know more about my hair texture? Need a step-by-step process of how I achieved a certain hairstyle? Wondering how I combat frizz? Curious about why I started this blog? Want to meet me? (Totally kidding about that last one). The point is, I want to hear from YOU!!! Hey...this gives me a great idea of either adding a "comments/questions" box to my blog or posting various questions and asking my readers to choose some to ask me! We shall see! In the meantime, enjoy my hairstories and keep smiling! :)

1 comment:

  1. Great Article check us out at https://www.5thsalon.com A Hair Salon in Toronto

    ReplyDelete